Has your home or workplace been affected by an intrusion of water?
Here are few frequently asked Questions when this happens to you:
If you don’t see the answer you are looking for please do get in touch with us via our contact page or by calling us on 0800 122 3910 and we will be pleased to assist you.
Our Technicians aim to be with you within 90 minutes, they will trace where the water is coming from and undertake any necessary repairs to stop the intrusion.
All our processes use only the most environmentally-friendly products available. For example:
- Chemical products. All our chemical products are selected by us to minimise environmental damage.
- Soda blasting. If any spillages occur in the process of soda blasting the soda will disperse and cause no damage to the environment.
- Latex cleaning. Once dried, the latex we use in is peeled off and is disposed of immediately.
- What accreditations do you have?We are accredited by:
The British Damage Management Association (BDMA)
The Contractors Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS)
Federations of master builders (FMB)
Safecontractor, the scheme that assesses health and safety competency
Whether we are dealing with insurers or policyholders, nothing is more important to us than customer care.
- Up-front. We are up-front when it comes to providing costs, and provide free, no-obligation quotes.
- Transparent. We keep insurance companies and their clients up to date with all stages of the work. Everything we do is agreed in advance and carefully logged.
- Feedback. We ask each client to fill out a feedback form. These are reviewed every single month – we are always searching for ways to provide an even higher standard of service.